[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Stress Tests

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 03:50:30 EDT 2008

Ok this is is tried with the latest 2.2 CR6, I just replaced the core lib the rest of the libraries belong to the 2.1 release,dont think it should make a difference.

Updated to the latest JBoss Cache 2.2 CR6 VM Sizes

    * Create cache with 100,000 records, heap size = 42MB with ISOLATION set to "NONE"
    * Create cache with 100,000 records, heap size = 82MB with ISOLATION set to "READ_UNCOMMITTED"
    * Create cache with 200,000 records, heap size = 68MB with ISOLATION set to "NONE"
    * Create cache with 200,000 records, heap size = 150MB with ISOLATION set to "READ_UNCOMMITTED"
    * Create cache with 300,000 records, heap size = 98MB with ISOLATION set to "NONE"
    * Create cache with 300,000 records, heap size = 225MB with ISOLATION set to "READ_UNCOMMITTED"

Still interesting that the heap size doubles just because i have a different ISOLATION level.

Will get the profiler set up and see what it says.........jmap aint working for  me on bindows.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166334#4166334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166334