[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - IIS servers and Apache servers serving the same site togethe

dreedATcmrg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 16:44:11 EDT 2008

In the past we have run our  e-commerce app on a JBoss4.0.3SP1 cluster talking to 2 web servers running IIS6.0, and currently we are running the cluster talking to 2 web servers running Apache 2.0.59.  A firewall distributes the traffic round-robin.

But now a request has come from within our organization to use 4 web servers -- 2 of them running Apache 2.0.59 and 2 running IIS6.0.  Does anyone have experience with using Apache and IIS simultaneously to serve the same e-commerce site, with half the traffic going through Apache and the other half through IIS?  Can it be done?  Any caveats?

Thanks,
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166510#4166510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166510