[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XHTML files and content assist with custom tags

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 19:15:44 EDT 2008

Yes I can help now.
I have got content assist working (to a reasonable level) by doing the following.

1. Write an XSD for your custom tags.
2. In Eclipse go to. Window -> Preferences-> Web and XML -> XML Catalog.
3. Add a new entry using your tag namespace and pointing to your xsd file.

Now you should have content assist (at the moment this does not give me the actual tags themselves, but once I have opened the tag it will give me attribute content assistance).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166530#4166530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166530