[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Slight problem still regarding the fix for bug JBAS-1489

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 09:15:07 EDT 2008

"beefcaaaake" wrote : Well Adrian, that is exactly what I did.

No you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't get that error message.

Try

  | conn = qcf.createQueueConnection();
  | // Register for exception callbacks
  | conn.setExceptionListener(new ExceptionListenerImpl());
  | System.out.println("=========> Now running the new code");
  | session = conn.createQueueSession(false, QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

There's also an FAQ on how to track down where you forgot to do it.

Usually when this message comes up, people swear blind they've done
it correctly and then find they're creating a connection somewhere else
which doesn't have the exception listener. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166659#4166659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166659