[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: could not find datasource

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 10:27:16 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : i'm trying to install seam on tomcat

You mean, you are deploying your application on a standalone tomcat right? And going by the exception stacktrace, that's what you are doing, i believe.

anonymous wrote : i have created a file mysql-ds.xml in seam\bootstrap\deploy

The "deploy" folder is specific to JBoss.

I am a bit confused (maybe because of my lack of Seam knowledge?). Why are you deploying the datasource into JBoss and your application in Tomcat?

Could you please provide more details about what exactly you are doing and how the application is being deployed? That will help us in pointing out, what is wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166680#4166680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166680