[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JMS Reconnect ability

bfach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 14:21:51 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am attempting to make a standalone java application reconnect to JBoss in the event that it dies.  I found the jboss wiki detailing the exception listener interface and implementing this.  This method works for a regular ConnectionFactory however not for a clustered ConnectionFactory.

I am using JBoss4.2.2.GA with 1.4.0.SP3 CP02.

The test that is run is as follows:

1- Start Jboss
2- Connect via client app
3- Stop Jboss
4- Observe reconnect attempt by client app
5- Restart jboss
6- Observe messages being processed in jboss again

The above occurs once but upon the second attempt, the exception listener is not called.

Thanks!

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166736#4166736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166736