[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Hibernate/Writes but does not loads

pozzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 16:53:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

We are trying to use Hibernate with JBoss Cache 1.4 (JBoss 4.2.2).

We annotated our beans as follow:

@Entity
  | @Table(name="TSC_ATIVO", schema=SchemaNames.ATIVOS)
  | @org.hibernate.annotations.Cache(usage=CacheConcurrencyStrategy.NONSTRICT_READ_WRITE)
  | public class BaseSecurity implements Serializable

With configured ThreeCache in the MBean and in the persistence.xml file.

After making a test that reads a entity, we could check on the JMX Console that the entity was saved on the cache as expected.

BUT when we try to load the entity, we always see the SQL code going on on the console and it does not read from the cache.

I already set the cache log level to trace, but could not figure out why it is not reading from the cache.

Somebody have some idea on how to debug this problem? We thought that it would be very automatic.

Thanks

Luciano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166752#4166752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166752