[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.HibernateException: null index column for

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 26 08:55:57 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : to be honest, I do not know why i am posting question on this forum, since I am the one who only answers on them, and I really do not think I will have an answer on this one :)
Sorry, but that might have to do with how questions are posed, what info is provided etc...

- do you use spring jBPM template? if so, ditch it (not spring, just this template, it's officially only for 3.1.x afaik)
- Do both the junit and tomcat use spring?
- Same jbpm config? (not e.g. one without and one with transactions configured)
- same transactionmanager?
- same transactionmanager config?
- if you cut spring out of it (for this specific situation) does it work then?

anonymous wrote : NOTE: since I am using JBPM with spring and within a big enterprise application, I am not able to send short Unit test, that someone can try locally.

Hmm...... strange.... Does this mean you have very few big classes that do a lot of work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166795#4166795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166795