[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Integration with Front End.

vinodkv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 03:11:50 EDT 2008

Hi ,
I have stared using jBPM and have worked out things to work with the admin console. I have been creating the xhtml forms which are only accessible from the admin console.

I have created a Calculator Application which executes from the admin console. I want to integrate the application with the front end.
What are the technologies that can be used to design the front end. From what i know JSF can be used to create the Front End, but how will i integrate it with the Process definition.

Thanks in advance.

Vinod

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166869#4166869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166869