[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How do I empty a JBoss queue?

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 10:48:10 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Sorry, I'll try to make it clearer. To sum it up, I can only see 2 ways to resolve my problem (a client disconnecting from the server while there were messages being delivered and coming back later using another connection):
I'm still not sure what you're problem is? are you saying that messages that aren't consumed disappear from the queue? This shouldn't happen, any messages that haven't been acknowledged by the client will be placed back in the queue once the server is notified that the client has died. These will be available to the next client that connects.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167065#4167065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167065