[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Looking to pass complex types in web service...

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 11:29:50 EDT 2008

So see the SOAP messages on the server, edit the server/xxx/conf/jboss-log4j.xml file, uncommenting the org.jboss.ws.core.MessageTrace category.  To see them on the client provide a log4j config file that enables the same category.

Also, have you tried removing the "byte[] photo" field? I am guessing that it might be the cause. If it works without that, we will at least know where to focus our effort.

I was about to say "Please post your mapping.xml file.", but decided to check the options before I did so to make sure that it was not a file that was being generated. But there is no such thing as wscompile in JBoss Web Services. There is a wsconsume, wsprovide, and wsrunclient (and a wstools, but it is for the old-style web services). And based in the command line, it appears that wscompile is part of Sun's web service's implementation. You really need to sue the JBoss Web Service tools.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167088#4167088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167088