[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Host name issue while deploying WebService

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 12:54:07 EDT 2008

Try editing the webServiceHost property for the WSServerConfig bean in the server/xxx/deploy/jbossws.sar/jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml file.

The problem with changing the binding address in individual files is that that you have to change all of the addresses in all of the files.  And then remembed ot also set -b to that same host. It is usually preferred to leave the config files as they are and only use the -b option. Having said that there are situations in which using 0.0.0.0 as the binding address causes weird problems (it has been a while since I dealt with this so I don't recall what the issues were) but using "-b hostname" ("-b STD42515" in your case) should not cause any issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167127#4167127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167127