[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - server-side exceptions in EJB3

bluesterror do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 16:18:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have an application that I have moved from jboss-3.2.5 to -4.2.2 and converted to EJB3.  I'm experiencing an issue with server-side logging of runtime exceptions, namely, there isn't any.  The client gets a stack trace (including the server stack), which we can pass back to the container but that's not ideal.

I've spent a day or two with google and reading the JBoss source to no avail.  I did see this bug, though:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1428

Does that mean it's not currently implemented according to spec?  Or did I just miss a configuration somewhere?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167166#4167166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167166