[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How do I empty a JBoss queue?

asaur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 17:39:52 EDT 2008

"ataylor" wrote : Messages can't be left in a "being delivered" state. If the client does not consume and acknowledge a message, it is put back on the queue.

  | If you think this is not the case then can you provide a test case.

So, in other words, my problem should not be happening at all. Ok, that's fine. Out of curiosity, just one more thing: how long does it take for the message(s) to return to the queue (measured from the client disconnection)?

As a side note, I could post here all my consumer code for you to evaluate, or maybe just the part that deals with the closing of the connections once the client is shut down or crashes. Maybe something in my finishing code is wrong, and the connection is not being closed correctly and so the server is left in a mess... I'll check it again. Would you like to take a look?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167183#4167183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167183