[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Shared libs in EAR and global jndi namespace problem

lordjoker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 29 18:16:55 EDT 2008

Dear Developers,

I have a problem with registering remote Stateless bean in global jndi namespace. My deployment archive is EAR of the following structure

myapp.ear
  - myejbs.jar (here is an implementation of Stateless bean
      @Stateless
      @Remote(AppFacadeRemote.class)
      public class SystemFacade implements AppFacadeRemote {...
  - mydtos.jar (here is a AppFacadeRemote interface)
  - myclient.war (here is an implemetation on SystemFacadeDTO which tries        to lookup a SystemFacade).

Problem: All session beans which are defined wihin myejbs.jar (implementations and interfaces) are registered in global jndi. Only SystemFacade is not. The only difference is that remote interface is packaged in a different jar. How can I solve this problem!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167460#4167460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167460