[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Personal/Group Tasks in JBPM console and swimlanes

osksp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 04:20:57 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : If you have a pooled actors assignment, it only shows up in the group list for that user if the user is in one of the groups

Ok, so as I understand it, if the user I log in with is one of members of the group at wich the task has been assigned, the task should appear when you press "Personal/Group tasks" in JBPM console, shouldn't it?

I mean, as the button is "Personal/Group Tasks", should appear the tasks assigned to the user's group.

The problem is that this doesn't occur, I just have the tasks the user has started.

As I have understood from your reply, kukeltje, there should also appear the groups tasks, but they don't, and I don't know why.

If you need my code I can paste it but I think it is ok, the process works perfectly, just this little bad assignment.

Sorry for being so repetitive, but I need to understand ok this tag for a demonstration I have to do.

Thanks for your reply!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167534#4167534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167534