[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: flush database

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 09:12:57 EDT 2008

Greg,

How's life? Unfortunately no Budapest for me this year. Parents went to Hungary, but I'm starting up my own business so no holiday (I think)

You can write a simple query that only retrieves the id's of finished processinstances (not running ones as you describe) and use those id's to delete the instances. You can even do something with the end date, so only ended processes with an end date of more than one month ago.

hth.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167614#4167614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167614