[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Issues with factories customization in jBPM 3.2.3?

cgo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 13:08:27 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm trying to setup an enterprise configuration of jBPM 3.2.3 with Jboss AS 4.2.2 and followed the instructions in section 9.2 of the documentation. I have an issue when trying the long notation as described in section 6.2 of the documentation for factories to specify some properties, like

  | <service name="persistence">
  |     <factory>
  |       <bean class="org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory">
  |       </bean>
  |     </factory>
  |   </service>

vs

  | <service name='persistence' factory='org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory' />

it looks like the properties I set are not used when the factories are initialized and the default values are used. I ended up writing my own factories with the default values set to the values I want to make it finally work but that is not really a clean solution to me. Am I the only one having this kind of issues or did I miss something during the configuration?

Thanks,
Cyril

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167694#4167694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167694