[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5.0.CR1 and JBAS-4282

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 16:27:33 EDT 2008

I have deployed many WARs to CR1 without problems.  Try first starting the server and then deploying the WAR - the deployment ordering still is not what it should be and doing this hot deployment solves some issues.

If that doesn't fix the issue, then post the stack trace you are getting when you deploy the WAR. (I am assuming you are getting a stack trace - you never said what the issue really is.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167741#4167741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167741