[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss SSO: App with multiple style sheets/javascript fil

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 16:50:48 EDT 2008

You download the binary distribution.. the trunk codebase is the source code that is continously changing.. you must download this code and then compile it and use it in your project.
This can be achive with:

svn co http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jboss-sso/dev/trunk/

you must have SVN client installed.. you can look at my blog for instructions.. (and you can post comments) unfortunately my blog is in spanish.. but you can translate it with translate.google.com. My blog is:
http://salaboy.wordpress.com/category/jboss-sso/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167749#4167749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167749