[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - .ear priority deployment

fury88 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 10:37:55 EDT 2008

Google is failing me so I am coming straight to the source. We have an app that we are deploying that depends on other apps to be loaded first but I noticed JBoss is loading them in alphabetical order. Is there a way to prioritize the loading of the .ear applications. I know that you can set the priority in Weblogic. I can't find a way to do it in JBoss. I found you can set the priority of application types like .war, .ear, etc. but not within the extension themselves.

Sorry if it's right in front of my face!

Thanks.

-Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167931#4167931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167931