[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: how to suspend consumer of a queue/topic

zhaoxixie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 13:19:46 EDT 2008

"timfox" wrote : You should try asking in the MDB forum.

  | MDBs are a part of JBoss AS, not JBM.

I am working on migrating code from weblogic to jboss.

In weblogic, it is possible to suspend consumer of a queue by through  mbean. Message will stay in the queue and not be delieved to its receiver including MDB.

MDB is just a client of JMS system. I will post my question in EJB forum but I wish such feature in messaging system.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167989#4167989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167989