[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Application Error - Resource not Found

shawn.geraghty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 16:07:19 EDT 2008

Hello:

I have run into a situation with JBoss that I can't seem to debug.  I have a development environment set up locally where I can deploy our web app in a context called "turtle".  We also have an administration tool web app that I am just beginning to work on called "csa".  The issue I have is that I can't access the app via JBoss.

Using the URL for the main app in the turtle context, i.e. http://localhost:8080/turtle/index.jsp works just fine.  But if I try http://localhost:8080/csa/index.jsp I get the following:

HTTP Status 404 - /csa
type Status report
message /csa
description The requested resource (/csa) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

I know the app is deploying .. I can see from the server.log file the the war file is initialized and started.  Also, this works in our QA, staging, and production environments, just not locally.

I reallly can't find any other info to debug this ... like in the error.log or access.log files.

Is there anywhere else I can check for clues as to why the csa context/resource is not working?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168030#4168030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168030