[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

tvanbuskirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 17:29:21 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I'm getting this exception too. The ear contains a mixture of EJB2 modules and EJB3 ones. Some of the EJB3 beans depend on EJB2 ones (via ejb-local-refs). Could this be what's triggering the bug?
I am getting this exception as well.  All of mine are EJB3 beans, so I don't think it's a problem of a mixture of EJB2 and EJB3.  The beans deploy fine on 4.2.2.GA and 5.0.0.Beta4.
Also, if it helps, it seems that all of the EJBs that fail are injecting other EJBs inside the same ear.  My EARs that have EJBs that inject EJBs inside different EARs seem to get deployed without problems, though I don't know if I can confirm that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168037#4168037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168037