[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Configuring a non-JBoss JMS Provider (Weblogic)

jferraro@ihc.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 19:22:01 EDT 2008

I am trying to configure access to a remote JMS Provider - that being Weblogic. It is a weblogic topic that I am trying to gain access too. I am using an EJB3 MDB in JBoss as a subscriber to the remote Weblogic topic. I think my problem is around the QueueFactoryRef: definition as I am trying to subscribe to a topic and it has no queue definition. I get the following error message (below) at JBoss startup. Under the error message are my configuration scripts. Anyone have any ideas ?

adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at a50a00(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.Jm
sResourceAdapter at 1fc7299 destination=foresight/ForeSightJMSTextReportsTopic isTo
pic=true tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/ForeSightJMSProvider
user=null maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=true D
LQHandler=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiNam
e=queue/DLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=5)
java.lang.ClassCastException: Object at 'foresight' in context {java.naming.fact
ory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkg
s=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces} is no
t an instance of [class=javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory classloader=org.jboss.m
x.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3 at 11ff436{ url=null ,addedOrder=2} interfaces={inter
face=javax.jms.ConnectionFactory classloader=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLo
ader3 at 11ff436{ url=null ,addedOrder=2}}] object class is [class=$Proxy13 classlo
ader=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3 at 11ff436{ url=null ,addedOrder=2} i
nterfaces={interface=javax.naming.Context classloader=null}]
        at org.jboss.util.naming.Util.checkObject(Util.java:329)
        at org.jboss.util.naming.Util.lookup(Util.java:216)

Config Scripts:

	   foresight

       java.naming.factory.initial=weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
       java.naming.provider.url=t3://foresight-prod.co.ihc.com:7001
       java.naming.security.authentication=none

    javax.naming.InitialContext

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168047#4168047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168047