[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to use AuthorizationInterceptor with jmx-invoker-service

jclx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 20:11:22 EDT 2008

I have enabled jboss org.jboss.jmx.connector.invoker.AuthorizationInterceptor in the jmx-invoker-service.xml file and when invoking the mbean to get multiple attributes in a single call, I get this exception:
IllegalArgumentException("Opname type not recognized");

If you get an mbean connection from the RMIAdaptor
and issue:
MBeanServerConnection.getAttributes(objectName,new String[]{"name","state","running"});

It will toss the exception.
>From the code it looks like it only supports a String operation name or an Attribute object ( setter ) but not an array of Strings.

I can't find a workaround. Is there another AuthorizationInterceptor to use.
Maybe this is a bug.
I am most likely going to have to write my own.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168050#4168050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168050