[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Supported PortletRequest.USER_INFO attributes?

rans0mstark do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 1 01:21:54 EDT 2008

Hey all, I'm currently evaluating JBoss Portal, and was curious about the supported USER_INFO attributes. Specifically, does any documentation exist that defines which of the schema elements of the P3P v1.1 spec can be mapped via user-attributes and retrieved from the PortletRequest? I'm able to retrieve some attributes, such as user.name.family and user.name.given, but unable to retrieve user.login.id and user.login.password. Hopefully I'm not missing anything obvious in the documentation, but it doesn't seem to cover this. All it discusses are specific JBoss API hooks that I'd like to avoid, if we decide to use this we can only introduce neutral spec-specific code into production. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154857#4154857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154857