[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Graphing snapshot returns noclassdefflounderror

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 03:25:44 EDT 2008

"aberryjr" wrote : When I attempt to graph a snapshot I get the following. Where should the jfreechart.jar be placed for the jmx-console.

How do you do that? Are you talking about the web-console which is available at http://localhost:8080/web-console ? I am trying to understand, what you mean by taking a graph of a snapshot. Also which version of JBoss and Java, do you use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154935#4154935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154935