[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - httpClient autologin from EJB Session

lolix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 04:48:48 EDT 2008

Hi, I'd like to take advantage of the JBOSS Single Sign On, from an EJB Session.
>From this EJB, I have to invoke an http URL (A struts protected action).
This web application runs on the same Jboss.
How can I get the underlying jboss credentials object linked to my EJB and then include it to my httpRequest ?
(I intend to use Apache commons.HttpClient to send the request, but I'm open to any suggestion)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154952#4154952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154952