[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Foreign Key Contraint

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 10:56:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

an action of mine is deleting several entities. The deletion fails due to a foreign key constraint.

The log error message only shows the table names which cause the contraint violation, but not the rows involved.

It would be very helpfull, if the primary keys of the objects involved would be displayed.

Can we change some logging attribute so that we can identify the objects which violate the foreign key constraint???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155087#4155087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155087