[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: Running OSGi Bundles

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 11:27:58 EDT 2008

"michael83" wrote :
  | is it possible to deploy and run OSGI bundles at the JBoss AS5?

We still need to test and place deployers from
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-osgi/trunk/osgi-int/src/main/org/jboss/osgi/plugins/deployers/
into AS5 space to be fully operational on OSGi budles.

But we already support our own describe notion - see bootstrap-beans.xml from the AS5 config directory.

There is still open JIRA that needs resolving, having a proper cycle dependency resolution, but you can already get most of the features out.
 - http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCL-7

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155099#4155099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155099