[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 5.0.0

jonathanztaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 11:48:17 EDT 2008

I wasn't sure where to post this, as I haven't found a suitable forum.
I searched a lot and couldn't find the following:
* JBoss 5.0.0 application server scheduled release date
* Whether it is going to be backwards compatible (.ear file)
* JDK 6.0 support

I'm starting a new project which may be deployed in production in 2-3 months and was hoping that by then JBoss 5.0.0 would be in a general availability status.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155108#4155108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155108