[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Error while generating annotated Java classes using wsconsum

sheshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 17:06:16 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to generate annotated Java classes/sources using wsconsume tool (top down approach) for WS-Trust WSDL. Everytime I run the tool, I get the following exception.

E:\java\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin>wsconsume -v -k http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-t
rust/200512/ws-trust-1.3.wsdl
JBossWS-Native stack deployed
parsing WSDL...

[ERROR] Failed to read the WSDL document: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-tr
ust/200512/ws-trust-1.3.wsdl, because 1) could not find the document; /2) the do
cument could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <wsdl:defin
itions>.
unknown location

Failed to parse the WSDL.
Failed to invoke WsImport
java.lang.IllegalStateException: WsImport invocation failed. Try the verbose swi
tch for more information
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerImpl.consume(SunRIConsumer
Impl.java:220)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSConsume.importServices(WSConsume.java:2
23)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSConsume.main(WSConsume.java:81)

I tried accessing the WSDL locally and it failed with an same kinda exception for a XSD file the WSDL refers to.

E:\java\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin>wsconsume -v -k ws-trust-1.3.wsdl
JBossWS-Native stack deployed
parsing WSDL...

[ERROR] Failed to read the WSDL document: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-tr
ust/200512/ws-trust-1.3.xsd, because 1) could not find the document; /2) the doc
ument could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <wsdl:defini
tions>.
unknown location

Failed to parse the WSDL.
Failed to invoke WsImport
java.lang.IllegalStateException: WsImport invocation failed. Try the verbose swi
tch for more information
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerImpl.consume(SunRIConsumer
Impl.java:220)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSConsume.importServices(WSConsume.java:2
23)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSConsume.main(WSConsume.java:81)

E:\java\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin>

I would appreciate if someone help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155158#4155158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155158