[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Sharing a class between 2 ears (classloader)

quaidbrown do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 18:05:22 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm trying to configure JBoss to allow one Ear to use a class that is included in another ear.

I've read about the classloader, and I'm not really sure how to proceed.

Do I need to configure the ear that contains the class? If so, what do I need to put into which configuration file to make this class load differently than the other classes?

This class is an ejb 3.0 entity bean.  Can I expect to be able to use it in another ear exactly as though it were an entity bean deployed within the other ear?

Any advice is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155168#4155168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155168