[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.1.0.GA and startup errors

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 18:10:58 EDT 2008

I had similar problem. I had to remove previous version of JBoss tools completely (and clean up plugins and features directories manually).

After that I've installed JBoss Tools 2.1.0.GA again, still had the problem. It appears the problem was related to showing the JBoss AS view. Re-selecting the view manually fixed the problem.

p.s. I run -clean by default every time eclipse starts

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155170#4155170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155170