[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.1.0.GA and startup errors

ziphyre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 05:39:06 EDT 2008

I've made a clean install and now everything works.

I was intended to keep the buggy installation in case you would like to investigate but I accidentally deleted it :( Sorry about it.

But I got a new problem, perhaps this is a 2.1.0 change?
The source tab from the JBoss Visual Page Editor had disappeared? Now from the preferences (JBoss Tools -> Web -> Editors -> Visual Page Editor) I can only choose Visual/Source or Preview for the Default Editor Tab.

Is this related to 2.1.0? If so how can I take back my default source tab?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155251#4155251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155251