[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Social Network with JBoss Portal

bprojects do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 09:49:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm new to JBoss portal. After reading the docs and playing with the software, I like to know if it is possible to customize JBoss portal as a social network portal like facebook. There are a lot common features.

I only miss the public profile pages feature (with subdomains). Like username.portal.com Is it possible to custimize JBoss portal with public profile pages ( or public dashboards). Can you give me some pointers where to start.

Grtz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155358#4155358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155358