[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 2.1.0.GA released

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 10:08:31 EDT 2008

Sorry if I was vague, as I said I didn't know whether to post here or elsewhere.

This all occured whilst fighting with the jboss-seam.jar deployment problem , so I may have missed a few details.

I start my server instance from eclipse using either the standard server or the JBoss 'servers' view.

This tells me that the server(4.2.2GA) is still starting even though it is already launched and has told me that it is started.

I then want to re-deploy my earafter making some changes, so I remcve it from the server stop the server via the eclipse console stop button. Eclipse promptly tells me that JBoss didn't start with an error dialog. Eclpise then goes on to deploy my ear but everything else is deleted from the deploy folder. The server state is set to stopped in the views.

It happend a few times.

Peter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155372#4155372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155372