[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Forcing locale

je.a.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 10:21:10 EDT 2008

I managed to inject/force a custorm local by adding a new mbean (ServerInterceptor) into JBossInterceptorStackFactory (jboss-service.xml)

My problem now is i'm unable to retrive any session attribure passed from a servlet into the HttpSession. On the servlet side, no pb, can read attribute back.
The only solution I found is to use PortalSession... with portlet. i strongly prefer servlet :-)

I tried also from a jsp/scriptlet into portal-core without success.
What I set into those servlets is valid, but cannot been read back from the interceptor.

Any clue ???

Doesn't look to be an issue but just in case, my jboss-service.xml changes :

  | <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.server.ACLocaleInterceptor"
  |       name="portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=ACLocale"
  |       xmbean-dd=""
  |       xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |    </mbean>
  | <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.server.impl.invocation.JBossInterceptorStackFactory"
  |       name="portal:service=InterceptorStackFactory,type=Server"
  |       xmbean-dd=""
  |       xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |       <depends-list optional-attribute-name="InterceptorNames">
  |          <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=SessionLock</depends-list-element>
  |          <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=Transaction</depends-list-element>
  |          <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=UserEvent</depends-list-element>
  |          <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=SessionInvalidator</depends-list-element>
  |          <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=User</depends-list-element>
  | 	 <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=ACLocale</depends-list-element>
  |  	 <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=Locale</depends-list-element>
  |          <depends-list-element>portal:service=Interceptor,type=Server,name=ContentType</depends-list-element>
  |        </depends-list>
  |    </mbean>

THKS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155378#4155378