[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 2.1.0.GA released

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 10:30:43 EDT 2008

As for the started / starting issue, that's a well documented use case. You probably have your server password protected and the piece of code which is checking to see if the server is up or down is not getting the answer it needs because of this.

The poller uses JMX. You must set the user / password combination for the server in the server's editor.

As for deletion... ... ... ........ uuuuuh... ... ... ....  I guess I'll try to replicate this?  =/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155383#4155383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155383