[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 2.1.0.GA released

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 15:57:37 EDT 2008

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : Seam 2.0.1.GA is the only one that actually works with JBoss Tools. 2.0.0.GA had other issues like the embedded test container not working well from within eclipse with WTP projects.

  | "However I see that the deployer first created a directory jboss-seam-2.0.1.GA.jar and then puts jboss-seam-2.0.1.GA.jar in it! Very strange but the deployment works!"
  |
  | ?! Are you using our patch or not ?

The patch concerns ejb jars without descriptors and Seam 2.0.1.GA does have ejb-jar.xml. So, no, this is without the patch (I only used the eclipse update site).

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote :
  | That should not happen in any case. Could you please report that in jira ?
  |
  | Thanks!

Sure: JBIDE-2289

Regards,
Siarhei