[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.1.0.GA and startup errors

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 16:05:03 EDT 2008

"ziphyre" wrote :
  | Svadu:
  | Did you have also the "Initializing Java Tooling" error, when you start eclipse, and JBoss AS view not active?

Yes, this is exactly what I had. Had JBoss AS perspective open, which has JBoss AS view enabled. When I started eclipse, I had an error on startup and the view was removed. *Complete* wipe-out of all previous JBoss Tools plugins and re-installing JBoss Tools from the update site (after which I still had the error) following byre-selecting JBoss AS view fixed the problem for me (it didn't work before I wiped-out JBoss Tools but simply did an upgrade).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155477#4155477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155477