[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty mus

Usul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 19:06:20 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote :
  | usually indicates that you are running with JDK 6.

OK I solved it, thanx to ur hint.  Apparently, it isn enough to set the compliance level to Java 1.5 in Eclipse.  And you cant just start a project with Java 1.5 either, because then u cant use the annotation @Webservice (it conflicts somehow with rt.jar from Java 1.6).  So I had to downlad and install Java 1.5 and then use this.

Maybe this solution is trivial for experienced guys like u, but it sure wasnt for me.  And I dont really understand why I have to do it this way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155515#4155515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155515