[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: NIO - PooledInvoker Question

sebastiendeg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 20:11:27 EDT 2008

Hi Ron,

Tks for you response.

I thought JBoss EJB 3.0 was using RMI, that's why I said RMI :-)

Any reason to use Socket based instead of RMI ? What's the recommendation ?

After fews test, JBoss remoting is promising, specially also beceause it does not keep the connection open between client and server.

We also really like the Multiplex system that reduce the number of conection needed on server side.

I Will let you know the outcomes of our further tests.

Cheers,
Sebastien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155520#4155520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155520