[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where is the process definition file is stored?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 02:43:27 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : But we have big hurdle on..thats JSF issue...where exactly JavaBeans & Jsf tags are mapped? I read evrywhere that, JSF objects and actual JavaClass is mapped inside "faces-config.xml". But in our case it was not their?  Inside 'jbpm-console.war'

No, jsf can use variable resolvers in *addition to* faces-config.xml. That is also how seam does things. So the beans are not in the faces-config.xml. Would be a bit unfriendly to need to add every processvariable to faces-config.xml

This does not mean the *everything* is available as a variable in JSF. But afaik, taskinstances are

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155551#4155551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155551