[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where is the process definition file is stored?

ms_shitole do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 04:30:59 EDT 2008

[No, jsf can use variable resolvers in *addition to* faces-config.xml. That is also how seam does things. So the beans are not in the faces-config.xml. Would be a bit unfriendly to need to add every processvariable to faces-config.xml ]

      I was not clear about what u said. My problem is that inside JSF forms we use one Object i.e. data access object to retrieve data from the database and show that data in user interface(inside xhtml). SO I was not clear about that, where that objecct & class itself is mapped

Thanking you,
--Mansingh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155582#4155582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155582