[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: different version of Hibernate in .ear file on JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 04:53:00 EDT 2008

I dont usually do that. In my applications, i create a jboss-app.xml in the META-INF folder of the EAR to create a scoped classloader. See this for details: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155592#4155592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155592