[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JPQL issue - org.hibernate.QueryParameterException: coul

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 07:41:46 EDT 2008

"JoPe" wrote :
  | The only difference I can notice between the two queries is that in the second one I'm using a fully qualified name for the persisted Entity because the class is defined in a different package. Maybe Hibernate gets confused by that?
  |
  | Can anybody give me a hint? I'm totally	 out of ideas.
  |

>From what i remember, this is a case of Hibernate reporting the wrong error message. I guess, the actual error is "mapping not found for  green20.demo.items.Item".  Try this query:

String queryString2 = "select itm from green20.demo.items.Item itm";

This probably will show you the correct error message. And once you fix that, you can change it to accept the parameters.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155644#4155644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155644