[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss/Java is consuming CPU on Linux

eblom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 02:52:51 EDT 2008

Unfortunately I have the same problem when I'm running our management application e.g. list all extension in the IP-PBX.
Then it affects the ongoing traffic/calls in the IP-PBX because of the High CPU load. I don't know if it can be the I/O stuff e.g. Network, sockets.
I have done some "cpu=samples" and it shows a lot of CPU time in the java sockets, but I don't know if it because of it is in the "Wait" state.

/Magnus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155860#4155860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155860