[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - NameNotFoundException

anupamkakade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 03:32:37 EDT 2008

Dear All ,
I am very new to EJB 3.0. And trying to call a remote statefull sesssion bean. Will u please give me the sample code to lookup the bean. And necessary jars that i need to put in my client code classpath.

I have tried all the things to look up the bean that have been posted on jboss forum . Always i am getting the exception as a "Name Not Found Exception ".

Even InitialContext ic ;
ic.list(ejb);

is giving the same exception.  By using the above method i am trying to get the JNDI names bound in JNDI tree.

Please help me. I am using Jboss 4.2.0GA.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155873#4155873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155873